Forum re-structure & signature image limits.

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Thanks loads for moving it back into it's own little paradise of tutorialness

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Thanks. they were really starting to bother me. Thankfully I have a modest sig size :)

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Perhaps the forums could be sorted more than they are now. You don't need separate categories, just put Off Topic at the top of discussion. Here, I'll draw a map:

Off Topic
Introduce Yourself
Team Fortress 2 Talk
Server Discussion
Mapping and Tutorials
Contests
Pie Cave

It made coherent sense before. I don't see why we needed to mix them all together like this.

FaTony

Banned
Mar 25, 2008
I've received a few complaints about signatures being a little too large. Specifically the images. The forum has a signature image hosting service that limits you to a 500x100, 150kb image.

Use these guidelines when using the tags please. Failure to do so will result in me replacing your image with something like this:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PDP5m.jpg

I would hate to disallow externally hosted images for signatures.

Also, the forums have been re-organized a bit. Hopefully this eliminates some confusion and helps you navigate the forums a little better.

Sig worthy.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Huh... i remember you saying that 600 wide was acceptable. Now it's not?! D: I'll update my sig asap (friday when my uni finishes and contest stuff is sorted).

edit: Also, could you please move over: [1] [2] [3] and [4]. I feel they serve better in the tutorial section than mapping discussion, even though i havn't specified them as tutorials. Thanks.

Last edited: