CTF_Rock2

Buddikaman

L3: Member
Dec 31, 2007
So you guys arent making this map anymore?

Nah, were doing something more ambitious(all new theme, new gametype) which will look like nothing yet created, by valve or anyone else.

-Buddikaman-

Last edited:

Vilepickle

Banned
Oct 25, 2007
Nah, were doing something much more ambitious(all new theme, new gametype) which will look and play like nothing yet created, by valve or anyone else.

-Buddikaman-

you shall conquer the world! \o/

Buddikaman

Dec 31, 2007
you shall conquer the world! o/

Yep

Here is a WIP from the new map, its basically a new tropical theme, its a TC map and the plan is to change the gametype up a bit from how it is now. As far as custom content goes, there will be alot, possibly more than any other map. Shmitz is in charge of level design and layout, im doing environment art.

rock2fuckup0039sg7.jpg

-Buddikaman-

Last edited:

Sacrifist

Nov 21, 2007
Tropical theme ftw. Although, the source engine has always had big fps issues with tropical maps, I hope you guys can keep that aspect under control. Think you could change the title of this thread so people dont get it mixed up with our Rock2 map anymore?

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
a little while earlier in this thread you posted this dragon model http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/405/dragontf2nv3.jpg
is there any chance you could color it grey like a statue and send it to me? In a new map ive been planning, i intend to have an omnious bridge as a choke point, and a dragon statue to "guard" it would be amazing (if anyone gets the vague reference to dragonlance then you get a cookie :D)
so...anyways...be great if you could do that, but no problem if you can't

i intend to browse the rest of this thread for other amazing models

nef

L1: Registered
Mar 19, 2008
really? work on this has stopped? *sadpants*

Well, if you're not using them, would you mind if i used some of the ideas from here for my map? (It's better to ask than to just take!)

Thanks much.

Dec 25, 2007
Red Penitentiary, Blue Maximum Security =)

Or: "Re-Education Detention" and "Baddies Locked Up" (Two competing prison corporations) :p