"Broken" Downloads

| Asa |

L1: Registered
Jul 21, 2016
Hmm... What If my work was a SFM poster and it had a thumbnail that shows the whole poster, I need to reupload it or not?

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I've noticed quite a lot of the reuploads missing the larger images. You might need to reupload whatever promo images you made as well, if you don't want just the tiny thumbnail.

Dunno if images are required to be part of the 72 hour event, but generally you want to show off your work in the best light. Plus it's very hard to get people interested if they can't see what it is.

| Asa |

Jul 21, 2016
I've noticed quite a lot of the reuploads missing the larger images. You might need to reupload whatever promo images you made as well, if you don't want just the tiny thumbnail.

Dunno if images are required to be part of the 72 hour event, but generally you want to show off your work in the best light. Plus it's very hard to get people interested if they can't see what it is.
Ehh... I can't reupload it till monday-tuesday 'cuz im on vacation. Oh well, at this momentI can't do Anything really :/ Thanks for the response though!

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Another question, what will happen to dead download posts? Sometimes you could find a really good (old) download.

Downloads that were available on the site before June 1st will be restored without the need for manual intervention. Downloads available only after June 1st will be reassigned to their download pages via a tool designed by Geit.

feliser

Jul 24, 2016
So to clear up, if my download broke will I still get the medal? Because 30min ago someone replied on my 72hr jam post I would not be eligeavle for a medal. If I remember, that user wasn't staff so I'd love for clarification. Tnx, Feliser

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
So to clear up, if my download broke will I still get the medal? Because 30min ago someone replied on my 72hr jam post I would not be eligeavle for a medal. If I remember, that user wasn't staff so I'd love for clarification. Tnx, Feliser
Yes, entries with broken downloads are still eligible; just get it reuploaded as soon as you're able.

Edit: Turns out I actually have your entry downloaded since I was checking it out shortly after you submitted it. If you don't mind, I can hijack your download for a moment and repost the file myself.

Last edited: