Attention, Employees

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Agreed i guess we wait for...ummm tommorow?

Also tournament modes becoming official simply because of the fact they updated tournament hud two updates ago.
Also competition could mean that. :)

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Sounds like the achievements will be based heavily off killing the demo or soldier, for each class. Thus having them kill each other a lot? Ending the friendship..

Feb 14, 2008
Agreed i guess we wait for...ummm tommorow?

Also tournament modes becoming official simply because of the fact they updated tournament hud two updates ago.
Also competition could mean that. :)

This boy makes no sense.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
"Alert blue team! Our control point is being contested!"

"Well done red team. You have captured the control point."

"Capture our control point, blue team!"

"Red team! Defend our control point!"

Along with pictures of 2Fort.

Well, that doesn't sound like CTF. Are they making a new CP based gamemode, with each team having a CP and the attack/defend roles switches when the CP is captured?

That's just the Announcer (umm, Administrator?) doing her daily job. People look too far into this stuff...

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
That's just the Announcer (umm, Administrator?) doing her daily job. People look too far into this stuff...

Well, could be a hint. It would be a great way to make a competive a/d CP map. Just one problem, 2Fort would suck as that gamemode.

Last edited:

c-106mc

L1: Registered
Sep 9, 2009
Well, could be a hint. It would be a great way to make a competive a/d CP map. Just one problem, 2Fort would suck as that gamemode.

Also in the very same panel are screens of Harvest, Nucleus, and probably Viaduct. I would put forth that you guys are overthinking it.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Didn't we all call solly/demo update in an earlier thread? Anyway lots of planned things in this thread. Quite interesing really.

If you can't be bothered to read through any of it, then basicly demo and solly are pictured together throughout several updates on the blog.

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
It's coming for you!

30a44df.png

updatep.png

(But it's probably just general fixes.) :>

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Well Duh. "friendship ends in one day" YESTERDAY

pretty obvious the stuff was coming today >.<

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I demand a live bald eagle be the Soldier's melee unlock. With the primary fire, he can bludgeon his foes to death with it, but with his alt fire, he can glide around in mid-air.

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Back to the Steam User Forum's with you. Make sure you take your stupid ideas with you. :p

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I demand a live bald eagle be the Soldier's melee unlock. With the primary fire, he can bludgeon his foes to death with it, but with his alt fire, he can glide around in mid-air.

And after five hits the eagle dies, and the soldier gets several years in prison for animal abuse.

Now that's taking one for the team. :D

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Back to the Steam User Forum's with you. Make sure you take your stupid ideas with you. :p

Hey there not my ideas! And I don't come from the Steam Forums :crying: But I think it's quite clever if Valve really did plan a solly/demo update from the begining of the game, although quite sad for people to see them.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
He was talking to me.

Locutus

L2: Junior Member
Nov 3, 2009
Well Duh. "friendship ends in one day" YESTERDAY

pretty obvious the stuff was coming today >.<

Moar like, friendship ends in one week. Did all of you forget about valve time?