Mar 27, 2015
Added airplane boarding stairs:

LsYsMoa.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

MaccyF

Notoriously Unreliable
aa
Mar 27, 2015
really neat! i was wondering what software do you use?

Blender 3D and Photoshop CS6 :)

edit: just wanted to say that although CS6 is pretty expensive (I only have it because a friend was generous enough to give me his second copy) , there's really no need for anything that fancy. Free alternatives like gimp are just as valid.

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I could never get GIMP to recognize my tablet, no matter what I did. I figured it was just another one of those Hopelessly Broken Linux Things™ that will never get fixed because Linux nerds are more interested in getting something that barely works out the door so they can point and laugh at those plebes that still pay for software than they are in actually producing viable alternatives to that expensive software.

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
I use Blender and am interested in modeling for TF2. Is there any chance you could make a tutorial?

MaccyF

Notoriously Unreliable
aa
Mar 27, 2015
I use Blender and am interested in modeling for TF2. Is there any chance you could make a tutorial?

I might get around to it someday, for now, take a look at Helljumper's old tutorial. Although that concern's hats it's easy enough to transfer the knowledge to prop creation.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
That's definitely more like it.