3 word story

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
New story. HL3 episode gaben

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even

Jul 6, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of

theatreTECHIE

Yet another Techie for the net...
aa
Jun 19, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the Polar Express

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
Somebody didn't read the last page.

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the

wiseguy149

May 12, 2009

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally,

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the story ended.

Cole Slaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 26, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the Story ended after 400 years

wiseguy149

May 12, 2009

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the Story ended after 400 years in development; hopefully

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the Story ended after 400 years in development; hopefully the Polar Express

Somebody didn't read the last page.
I'M STILL PUTTING THAT!

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the Story ended after 400 years in development; hopefully the Polar Express will be able

I'M STILL PUTTING THAT!
No objection here. You made an honest mistake earlier. I've done the same thing myself before.

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the Story ended after 400 years in development; hopefully the Polar Express will be able to, once again,

Jul 6, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the Story ended after 400 years in development; hopefully the Polar Express will be able to, once again,
Be in development

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks to make even more community items, the Invasion Update was imminent, so he promptly delayed the production of additional moon rocks extracted from the moonmen's feces. Finally, the Story ended after 400 years in development; hopefully the Polar Express will be able to, once again, be in development. Good. The End.

wiseguy149

May 12, 2009
New new story time.

One evening in