1st Ever, Totally Random TF2Maps.net VIP Lottery

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I know, then I'll hold my own lottery that is so extravagant it puts yours to shame and then the people will revolt against you like the Egyptians and put me in power. Then my plan will be complete.
as long as i get a ticket.

boots

L1: Registered
Mar 8, 2011
I got it but I'm not a VIP... so what do I do with it? give it to someone who is VIP? because I don't really feel like buying vip just for this unless it is worth it...
by the way, how much is vip?

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I got it but I'm not a VIP... so what do I do with it? give it to someone who is VIP? because I don't really feel like buying vip just for this unless it is worth it...
just hold on to it. if by some bug in the software you received one, if your number comes up, it will go to the next higher ticket.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013

The price of VIP varies by how long you buy it for.

Check the "Paid Subscriptions" area in your UCP.

nik

L12: Fabulous Member
Aug 14, 2009
Just get your ticket and you're entered?

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Ticket link doesn't work for me, what is this.. I claim bias!

EDIT: well damn, now it does.

I have items I wouldn't mind putting towards this for later, hats, crates, paints, vintage weps etc. if you're interested drp (first page)

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Congratulations Sergis!

With ticket number: 2

Sergis, you will be contacted shortly to collect your prize.​

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Ticket link doesn't work for me, what is this.. I claim bias!

EDIT: well damn, now it does.

I have items I wouldn't mind putting towards this for later, hats, crates, paints, vintage weps etc. if you're interested drp (first page)
i had this in mind, for members to pool stuff they didnt want (even items or metal so i can craft specific hats)

thanks!

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009