This update brings significant changes to how the high ground is accessed for both teams, hopefully giving attackers an easier time using their roof.
- High ground has been lowered by about 48hu to make spotting and fighting attackers from above slightly easier.
- The pile of crates allowing any class to access the high ground has been lowered significantly; only jumpers and classes who have opted to use mobility enhancing loadouts will be able to reach the roofs from the point.
- The entire stairway room has been redone, with access to the room pushed back to become a second option when going the left route. This requires the defending team to push even further in if they want to get onto the attacker's roof.
- New indoor lighting and texture work on the highground building and the Hill, with specific RED and BLU theming.
- A few minor adjustments allow easier movement up improvised prop ramps.
- c u b e m a p s