Added new mission for testing: Decoy Int2 x
Updated mission from prior upgrade #5: Coaltown x (ol' Coaltown, but with an x)
They're Valve missions quickly edited to keep things interesting.
- Shortened level by more than 1000HU.
- Added sirens for when ocean level rises.
- Deleted trigger_hurt for obj_building (it also deleted money too, so it had to go)
- Added forward upgrade station.
Medieval buildings tweaked slightly. Included:
More metal cost per function.
Added ye olde replacement for the Mini-sentry and Disposable sentry: The Bucket Crossbow! Shoots Mad Milk Darts, Heals Allies and Damages Enemies.
- They WILL NOT self-destruct anymore during setup when health is adjusted (scrapped completely).
- [Fixed bug where tank would disappear upon being hit by a Ballista Arrowbomb. (was because of trigger_ignite touching the tank_boss)
- Regenerates HP faster past threshold.
- Ballista: Now mini-crits on direct hit. Can now damage tank. Explosion sound doesn't deafen the ears. Tweaked angle of arrow from -8 to -5
- Dummy: No changes.
- Grill: Buffs last 10 seconds (from 5).
- Map: Sirens will alert players when water rises.
- Fixed bug where players were permanently locked in melee upon spawning.
- Added "trigger_apply_impulse" around areas where players get out of the water. Now it's easier to get out of water!
- CP1 now resets after completing a wave.
- Clipped tarnished tank at the beach front.
Added new relays
relay_cp1_second_bomb - Brings out a second bomb upon BLU capturing CP1. "Enable" this so CP1 triggers it. Disables self upon use.
relay_cp1_oceanlevel_raise - Same as above, except instead of a second bomb it raises the ocean level on capture.
mvm_bomb_extra_t - Send a "ForceSpawn" to this to spawn another bomb. Includes Announcer warning players of another bomb.
aeon_oceanlevel_raise - for raising the ocean level.
aeon_oceanlevel_lower - for lowering the ocean level.
aeon_bomb_extra - For those extra bombs.
aeon_bomb_extra_cp - For CP1 extra bomb mechanic.
- MiniSentry turns into a normal sentry upon leveling Building Health upgrade twice.
- Buildings don't remap themselves after health upgrades, thus making them unusable unless rebuilt.
- No icon for ocean level raising after capture.
Read the rest of this update entry...