Osiris

CP Osiris b27

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

JeanPaul

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 5, 2010
I spent about two hours this morning updating to A5. Screenshots updated as well. Come play immediately after the game day today.,

JeanPaul

Aug 5, 2010
Got a new completely redesigned A10, bitches! :thumbup1:

I updated the first post with everything but here again are the screens and an additional download link:

a0b7q2T.jpg

CxQ1uuD.jpg

CMqbLTD.jpg

kcbQdlf.jpg

uqz2lya.jpg

ljoUKM7.jpg

http://jeanpaultron.com/maps/cp_osiris_a10.zip

Hopefully we can test it soon :D

JeanPaul

Aug 5, 2010
Welcome back! I liked this map, back in the days when this and Blorav ruled the gamedays!

Thanks. Hopefully the map is better this time around

Well, I didn't expect this.

I spent a few hours here and there on the weekends in the past few months redesigning it and I wanted to just get my ideas on it entirely out of my head so I could focus on other things ;)

iiboharz

eternally tired
aa
Nov 5, 2014
Just played for a bit in an imp. It's a great map but i do not like the verticality of it at all.

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
huh, this is pretty unique.

You finally updating it is gonna bring a lot more attention that isn't ancient.

Last edited:

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
Woah this is a throwback.

I remember having lots of fun near the area with the metal sheets. I teleporter trolled up there if I'm remembering right. (What I was doing to troll? I actually don't remember. I think I was a spy.) I do remember that I had fun on this map. So welcome back!

JeanPaul

Aug 5, 2010
Changes to A:
-more open
-made left flank flat
-added a few sentry spots

Changes to B:
-opened the right flank choke up a bit
-moved the whole point back 192 units or so
-all paths (except the birds nest) have been widened

A is still a little weird but its very easy to move pieces around in that section with the way I built it. I just want to keep testing and see how it works.

B is nearing to be what I was aiming for sans a few changes I might make depending on playests (like a one way door somewhere or something)

Read the rest of this update entry...

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009
Looking at just those screenshots, it seems like you now have a nonzero amount of possible spots for snipers. Hooray!

JeanPaul

Aug 5, 2010
Er what now? Load the map ingame and youll see how much more open A has become. There are definitely some new sniper spots. Also B is longer now! :cool:

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009
That's what I said.

Jul 6, 2015
Played this in an impromtu, left some feedback. Hieght advantages are insane, no one knows when a random spy will jump down 3 stories to backstab you, or the gunslinger ninja sentry spot way up high because people wont look up until the freeze cam makes them.

JeanPaul

Aug 5, 2010
The dreaded 13!

Osiris is now a 3cp A/D map.

Changes/additions
-added third point in between the previously A and B
-completely reworked C
-added story telling point in the form of blu's respawn room
-all new chokes that should make visual sense with the surrounding geometry and allow for blue to muster up some strength for the final push to C
-more sniper friendly

Things to note
-respawn timings might be off, I have zero testing with them in this new shit
-there might be a need for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Huh, another of the old crowd coming back. Seems to be happening more and more...