jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
trophy7.png

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
The trophy doesn't look like it's fully resting on the Sniper's head, Jonah. I say lower it a bit to make it more snug.

Mr. Happy

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 16, 2008
@Earkham I think you should make the top of the hat come to a point and have the "sides" steeper. Also if the chine strap connected to the hat close to the edges instead of form fitting the face. Like a real one.
Aodai-nonla-crop.jpg

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Damn, I read this moments from submitting.

I don't want to increase the angle of the hat; I had it like this originally and I think it would make it significantly harder to headshot the pyro. I will however tweak the straps, if I can (the breather on the side I believe is going to be in the way).

[Edit] Okay, tweaked the straps a bit, but not a huge amount due to the rebreather. It's solid IMO, gonna submit and start another project. Next time I'll show off wireframe images here instead of textured & enveloped, cause it's a real PITA to make changes once you've got the mesh enveloped to the bones.

Kep

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Lookin' delicious, Tovilovan! One thing I may suggest is to change what you have holding the logs above CP2 atm; I suggest using some claws or something, the logs don't look right with a metal bracket shoved into them.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Started some detailing on point 3 of swamplands, hoping the first 4 capture points are balanced enough as I've also started to make a decent skybox :unsure:

pl_swamplands_a100001.jpg