WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
wny8PRt.gif

Waffe

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 2, 2012
Something I've been working on aside tc_caprock:

Overall:
Yxl0Lfd.png

Last:
DysW8JX.png

Second:
nrbuL8l.png

Mid:
rz47zMy.png

Connector-silo-thingy:
TZcFKvz.png

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Something I've been working on aside tc_caprock:

-pictures-

Some of these places look awful dark, but it looks like it's coming along great to me. I also love to see how much you've improved since the first map or two you tested here.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Oh my god berry. you should see my first maps tested here.

I am loving all the organic angles waffe, looks like you're enclosing your map with cliffs though, try and keep as many open areas with fences as you can, even at this early stage.
I also think it looks a bit dark, throw in some point lights or bump up your ambient light intensity

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Started on this while I was bored, not sure where I'm gonna go with this. Looks kinda straight though (funny how the gayest guy around here always makes straight maps?)

8WTPr

8WTQ5

8WTRa

Oh my god berry. you should see my first maps tested here.

I am loving all the organic angles waffe, looks like you're enclosing your map with cliffs though, try and keep as many open areas with fences as you can, even at this early stage.
I also think it looks a bit dark, throw in some point lights or bump up your ambient light intensity

I would love to try some of your first maps, just for a laugh.

SSX

aa
Feb 2, 2014
Started on this while I was bored, not sure where I'm gonna go with this. Looks kinda straight though (funny how the gayest guy around here always makes straight maps?)

HA! Gaaaaaay!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Psssh bad dragon doesn't measure gayness, I am quite straight and their products cater well to me too