WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Oct 6, 2008
It also fills your physics data really quickly--you can see this in the compile. I don't know why you'd needlessly bloat that.

So if I saw that the physics is at 205 % in the compile (large map) should I be concerned? Take P3's and covert them down into P2's or destroy them all together? There aren't any really small displacements.

And thanks for the explanation on the P4's

Last edited:

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
2013-01-21_00001.jpg

2013-01-21_00002.jpg

Fish 2.0

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 22, 2012
I'm interested, but please god lose the shipping containers. Stacked containers have never, ever looked good, or really fitted in a map. Eratically stacked ones even less.

Yeah, I plan to change that. I used them so I could make quickish layout changes and the container was the most relevant thing to use for an a1

re1wind

aa
Aug 12, 2009
I think i have a temporary curved ramp obsession.

edit: and a health displacement obsession (aka displacement magic)

koth_lowtide_maybe.jpg

Sep 7, 2012
Just to clarify, those grain elevators make NO sense. NONE at all.

Basically what those things are is little conveyor belts with hoods to stop shit falling off. Upside down, NO sense.

But now they're pipes with structurally superfluous metal braces to hold them onto the ceiling!

RaVaGe

aa
Jun 23, 2010
Just to clarify, those grain elevators make NO sense. NONE at all.

Basically what those things are is little conveyor belts with hoods to stop shit falling off. Upside down, NO sense.

Dude open your mind, it's a detail, who care about the way it's placed and it's first utilities ...

Fish 2.0

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 22, 2012
Dude open your mind, it's a detail, who care about the way it's placed and it's first utilities ...

they look really out of place because

they are grain elevators

they have always been used as grain elevators

upside-down re-purposed grain elevators is distracting and players will notice the model in a strange place

have you considered using metal beams instead of a grain elevator?