Water Problems in tf2 hammer

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
First, you need to select a prop that has animations, under the "Sequences" tab of the Model Browser:
upload_2018-4-14_11-46-34.png
You can pick an animation from that list to preview in the browser. Select OK once you've selected a model. However, this will not set the animation in Hammer or in TF2. To do that, you need to copy the name of the animation and put it into the "Default Animation" keyvalue:
upload_2018-4-14_11-49-35.png
Another way you can preview animations for a model, in Hammer, is under the Model tab:
upload_2018-4-14_11-42-32.png
This will set the animation that is played in the Hammer viewports, however, this will not set the animation to appear in-game. Again, the only way to do that is by setting the Default Animation keyvalue.

salvatore1

L1: Registered
Jan 26, 2018
So now recently my computer is saying a part of my computer is blocking the vac system I can't play any servers. This started when I fixed the water looking problem, also for you window 8, and 10ers, I use a window 7 so can you help me pls. Pls. pls.

salvatore1

Jan 26, 2018
I am still trying to follow the directions because for me to really understand how to go it I need to see it so can someone send a video on how to do it.

freedom

L3: Member
Jan 14, 2017
Just read it more carefully. If that doesn't say what I thnk it does, go to the library, right click TF2, click properties, go to the local game files tab, and then click "verify game files". Then run a virus scan once it's done.

salvatore1

Jan 26, 2018
ok so I have an idea how to fix this mess but I need your help. Where would the files that fixed my water texture problem? Because I need to delete it.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
You're better off making a new thread rather than continuing this one. Makes it seem like you still have water problems.