PL uplink A3 Re-upload

payload, with gimmicks!

1. 14bit

aa 14bit L14: Bit Member

Positive Ratings:
    Here we go! This is my first serious map that's made it to testing. The idea is for this to be a two-stage payload with three caps in each stage in the first stage and two in the second, ending with Blu blowing up Red's radio tower on top of a mountain base. I'm aiming for a alpine theme.

Stage one has a strange new elevator mechanic on the first cap. When the point is capped, the cart is taken up a lift into a new area and the spawns switch around a bit. This (hopefully) creates the feeling the first cap is a sort of "mini-round." Tell me how it goes, it might be a complete train wreck (pun intended).

Feedback is appreciated!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  2. Bunbun

aa Bunbun Gay sex slave

Positive Ratings:
    This looks very nice!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Omega152

Omega152 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I love the idea of the elevator lift thing. Could play out to be a very cool kind of 'wow' moment for the players involved. Can't wait to see its progress.

4. 14bit

Positive Ratings:
    Alpha 2!

Screenshots are outdated!

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  5. Frozen Fire

Frozen Fire L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    This is a very good map, plus it's the first one I tested on this site. The overall movement is great , and I also like the elevator part like its all of a sudden its Hightower. Pretty nice for being in alpha, just needs texture to become a beta, but one thing to note that the BLU spawn room may need stairs to get back up, but other than that, it's a map that could become a official TF2 map.

6. 14bit

Positive Ratings:
    Alpha 3 is now out!
    Also: screenshots updated!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  7. TSJ1020

TSJ1020 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    whenever I click the link it says 404 not found. Can you fix this? I'm trying to get an elevator like the one you supposedly have in this map.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  8. 14bit

Positive Ratings: