L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
and monkeys. Pyro

(are we the only ones taking part now?)

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
hates demoman. That's

(I'm still in, but yeah, this went crazy low participation)

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
thistory said:
It was a very delicious Sandvich but before he exploded, he made tiny baby men out of his because he need to learn english before posting a unfitting comment. Period. At least we don't have to tell stories about the male prostate. One ugly day, the male prostate walked into a bar and lost the will to fight ninjas and the male prostate. During the night quakeman and dbp the cake is sure a lie or just overused? anyway you are this story makes the male prostate die. The end. Thank freaking god. I played tf2 and died because this thread died. The End. And that's because the male prostate ölaskhapsiodhopk'åfpoeiu sk,åfs<opdfgsd< fsdsfsfefs. This is stupid, Google didn't translate. Give us hint. You guys really don't have anything else to do than ruining threads? -.- Damn kids. That was way more than 3 words. Go away. All of you. Nao! Once upon a time a pineapple saw an orange and made love. then anoying orange's male prostate a female prostate. "i dont have that stuff... XD" Playing whit my flame thrower for no reason whatsoever until Aly decided to travel all in vain to troll everyone who eat a toast just for the god of maggets and huge maggots to play some team fortress 2. Fuck a duck!!!!! Need a dispencer! Story is bad. Very, very bad. master chief disaprove. son, i am disapoint ...seriously you are my father who likes cake but, used too many words. Small unloved orphans. And how come rules are for chumps? I'm not chumpy but I'm lumpy and a little grumpy. (Three words there I note) The male prostate got cancer and did you guys just forget/not realize that in a 3 word story, there actually has to be a connection between the words? You know, so it actually makes a little bit of sense? Doesn't fit story. Saw a doctor. The doctor said... you have cancer of the prostate... kind. Then the scout said to the male prostate "THIS IS INCREDIBLY SILLY" On topic: Proceed to go into secret facility to find the male pros... screw this! The End! Why'd you skip My previous addition? What previous edition? Suddenly scout came after milking his heavy and then things got awkward, especially when the heavy was also A scout. Then He sticked his pipe bombs in the heavy's big gun. This is getting AWESOME!! So the heavy will eat some sanvich because he is a sandwich in scout's ass, but the scout could not reach it. He asked the Spy To get it very gently. He Pulled out his very big and very brightly coloured pikachu doll, and did something with it that shouldn't be allowed in any
case a dispencer. Quake, seriously now, why do you keep on typing such dumb things? Let's ignore Quake's attempts to derail us and let's move on.
Did something with it that shouldn't be allowed in any states that are covered in the heavy's shiny lunch box. Suddenly something strange he found an FFS (that's a three word acronym) nede dipsener rehe. Once upon a'time We wrote this very badly and nasty male prostate made another appearance with more awesome guns than before when he was suffering from low Post Count Syndrome due to his low post count total. He decided to post spam using three words in a thread like an idiot. Having seen that, everyone began laughing so hard they exploded into tiny little baby man with yellow socks
stained with jarate and suspicious lumps made out of burnt pancakes. Tomorrow demoman will quit in a frenzied Manner over his lovely lady lumps because he's so goddamn, absolutely smoking due to pyros Airblasting his pipebombs. But demoman doesn't want to drink Crit-a-cola. The scout is now high on drugs - I mean he ate some questionable sandvichs provided by the Administrator AKA gabe newell. Wait, he shared them sandviches with damn ninja posters and monkeys. Pyro hates demoman. That's a well-known fiction. Anyway, the Pyro decided to go on holiday in Antartica. There He saw penguins with dancing feet and yellow socks. Then he proceed to get his groovin' on because the medic had
eaten the spy's

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
Now that i read that i got to say this story makes perfect sense, we need publish it as a book.

Ontopic:

magical invisibility watch