The Mayann Project

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
As in make different versions with height variation?

Probably meant as in top and bottom piece are their own prop with the pillar prop having different versions in different heights, so you could basically make it any size in height.

Though you should still wait for @Crowbar's response.

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015
How about nuclear bombs? I mean do you know how big the spiders can be in Yucatan? Ugh

Yeah,that's not very "mushroom" imo. Also,the white-ish colour that takes up ALL the screen takes too long to disappear. I think it takes 6-ish seconds. How about you leave it to 4?

This might be crap,but it looks like a somewhat decent "mushroom":

nukep3.jpgb27c85d0-a1d5-438a-b589-d6ee7ea9a8baLarger.jpg

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
@Pixenal Maybe also corner/wall version of it so versions with different width/thickness can be made. @Viper is also right, just I wasn't thinking of height at that moment.

Snowbat

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 23, 2013
Yeah,that's not very "mushroom" imo. Also,the white-ish colour that takes up ALL the screen takes too long to disappear. I think it takes 6-ish seconds. How about you leave it to 4?

This might be crap,but it looks like a somewhat decent "mushroom":

*snip*

I know. I wanted to make the cloud more "dome" shaped. But I based myself on smaller yield nuked like these. The mushroom's "hat" is more sphere shaped. Then again, one like you describe looks more familiar indeed. Might need to still try to go for that form.

You're right about the flash too. I'll make it shorter.

1OpnU2h.jpg

2012102315091840122.jpg

Snowbat

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 23, 2013
You're right. I'll make a new thread. My goal wasn't to start a discussion about nuclear clouds, but just to show how I take care of stuff I want to "unwant" :)

Malachite Man

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hello Ym I am having the same problem with pack the error i got was mayann_project_assets_pack_v1 (2).zip: unexpected end of archive and the only thing i got in the folder was the materials the vbsp file and EArkham_assets the text document but none of them work could you help me on this really unexpected problem.

seth

aa
May 31, 2013
Viper it did finish downloading but when i opened it i got the error.

The download will finish if your network connection is interrupted for long enough. I know because my internet is shit and this has happened to me more than once. Redownload.