Status
Not open for further replies.

zlsa

L1: Registered
Jul 16, 2015
1. cp_overgrown_b3
2. koth_cloudtop_72_b2
3. cp_tidewater_72a

Overgrown is a very nice map with good detailing and style.
Cloudtop is an interesting map, but it's a bit bland with the ramps.
Tidewater is a nice map, but it feels a bit cramped.

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
After weighing up the pros and cons of each, here are my positions (not points):
  1. koth_egan
  2. ctf_14bit
  3. cp_overgrown

ibex

aa
Sep 1, 2013
1. koth_egan
2. koth_pughead
3. cp_snowlodge

koth_egan: I think this one of egan's best implementations of dm so far. Shame that people only see the stalemate-y first round.
koth_pughead: my only real issue with the map is the small/cramped doorways, I like the gameplay and detailing otherwise
cp_snowlodge: I like the gameplay on this one, and think it's an all around good map

cp_jess: my issues on this one mostly come down to length of mid (I think a lot of people jumped on the 3cp craze without really thinking about what powerhouse did right, not that powerhouse solved all of the issues with 3cp)
ctf_14bit: I didn't get to play this one enough, but I think the idea is cool
koth_cloudtop: looks nice, but I don't find the point fun
cp_overgrown: Really nice detailing, but I wasn't a fan of the gameplay. The first area in front of blu's spawn felt unused and everything after the first point felt odd.. The proximity of the point to red spawn and to the point before it
cp_tidewater: Everytime I played this it was a roll (not trying to be punny), so I don't really have an idea of how it played
cp_banana: I actually never got to play this one, which really sucks
cp_mom: This was a cool idea, but the gameplay just ended up being heavies and engis raining down while demos and soldiers tried to jump up

Status
Not open for further replies.