TF2Maps Presents: The Winter 2017 72hour TF2Jam!

TheNeiljoseph

L1: Registered
Feb 8, 2017
We prefer that you start something new - though perhaps this could be a new chapter.

Oh, looks like I'm gonna make a new one, but in a whole story. Thanks for the heads-up.

Also, if I finished my own entry on DeviantArt Sta.sh Writer, how can I use it as a forum download? If you can help me, I would complete my entry before the deadline has finished.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
so, do I start at 6pm over here in central standard time? or do I start at 6pm over there greenwich mean time?
EDIT : I guess I start at 6pm over here.

Nope, 6pm GMT : about eleven hours from this post.

I might have to give this a shot. I can't do anything great like 3D modelling but I haven't drawn in a while so I might have to open SAI again and have a shot at designing a cosmetic item.

Edit*
Do you just pick the 72hr category when posting the download?

Yup, exactly.

Nuke

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 5, 2016
Insane bodgery of creating mission on 2 laptops, sending it over phone internet and finding someone to test it - all while hospital lockup : ENGAGE... in 10.5 hours.

Brock Pootisson

Jan 5, 2016
Hi, when the jam starts, how shal i post the videos here, through YouTube or uploading a regular video (Depending on the size)

Nuke

Jul 5, 2016
Hi, when the jam starts, how shal i post the videos here, through YouTube or uploading a regular video (Depending on the size)

It's an honor based system, no one is required to stream.
Basicly, you aren't required to prove that it was done in 72hr frame unless you want to.

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
STARTS FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY AT 6PM GMT! STARTS FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY AT 6PM GMT!

which-film-characters-are-the-25-biggest-movember-badasses-488344561-nov-14-2012-1-600x400.jpg

uberchain

Jul 25, 2016
I'll be streaming myself making some SFM and digital-based artwork tomorrow in collaboration with a friend or two. I'm excited to see this season's contributions!

Zeera the Reptoid

Feb 10, 2017
Hyped for this to start (main reason I signed up here, actually)! Was just the push I needed to finally make my first custom map for TF2! Here's hoping everything goes well, and good luck to everyone else!

vulduv

Sep 12, 2016
okay. i just need my web cam. wich i will probably get at 7pm gmt... so 1.5 hours of my stream will be without a webcam. but hey! il stream. sooo.

wait. im gmt +1... so it will get here at about the time i start