TF2Maps Presents: The Winter 2017 72hour TF2Jam!

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
This is my entry for the event.
91B019FAA22BEE6F32477A5C007C1556729D0C2F
Make your own thread for it, then it'll be submitted: https://tf2maps.net/downloads/add

TheNeiljoseph

L1: Registered
Feb 8, 2017
52 hours left and you're finished :S
There is no such thing as finished

Really? I only did 1 chapter and you don't appreciate it? Sir, I did this because I just planned for this, although I don't do the rest until their respective release dates.

EDIT: I just made a good fanfiction, geez.
EDIT #2: Thanks for this great event.

Last edited:

Wolvertox

Feb 11, 2017
i can make art right?
im not the best at drawing but i can try my hardest to make something nice yeah?
cuz i really want that medal.

Teh_Doorman

Feb 11, 2017
Hello guys, I recently made a real life noh mercy mask and i was wondering if i can upload a picture and use it as my entry. took about 32 hours to make.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Hello guys, I recently made a real life noh mercy mask and i was wondering if i can upload a picture and use it as my entry. took about 32 hours to make.

When did you start making it?

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
i made it around Thursday i believe

Then it's not eligible, sorry. Entries have to be made during the time listed in the OP, or worked out with the staff ahead of time if you couldn't then.

Teh_Doorman

Feb 11, 2017
Then it's not eligible, sorry. Entries have to be made during the time listed in the OP, or worked out with the staff ahead of time if you couldn't then.

alrighty then I guess ill make some fan art, would i be able to submit before these 37 hours are over correct? I have some free time to make some art

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
alrighty then I guess ill make some fan art, would i be able to submit before these 37 hours are over correct? I have some free time to make some art

Yep, as long as you beat the countdown you're in.

zzuxon

Feb 8, 2017
Hey, thanks for putting this event on!
I wanted to make sure that my idea wouldn't be judged as low-effort, so I wanted to clear it here first.
My idea is three weapon ideas I've had. Each would have a funny, Mann Co. Store styled product description and stats, but I would only draw one, because I'm not a very good artist, and the other 2 ideas are rather geometrically complex. Is this low effort? I wanted to make sure before I invest time in making this a reality.

Thanks for your time.

Wingdinger

Feb 8, 2017
I just wanted to ask when we get the cosmetic, im just wondering if we get in when 72 hours are up or some time after the post