TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

ethosaur

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 18, 2010
American Version

propaganda4.png

will do one more then stopping xd
I checked one of my maps earlier today and download showed up again, is it partially fixed or completely fixed?

action

L2: Junior Member
Jul 11, 2016
the rest of my propaganda can be found in my off topic post

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
do i need to do anything for my download or not?
If you uploaded it to this site, then maybe yes, re-add the same file but change the version string (and re-upload the screenshots). If you uploaded your map to Dropbox or something and then gave us that link (and also kept the screenshots off-site) then you don't need to do anything.

Last edited:

action

Jul 11, 2016
The newest of my propaganda.
lol.png

Nebula Dragon

L1: Registered
Jan 31, 2016
English isn't my main language, so these mistakes are bound to happen.

Oh, ok, if English isn't your main language that's excusable. Speaking of which your signature should be 'Hello little boy', not 'Hello the little boy'.

I am such a grammar Nazi.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Oh, ok, if English isn't your main language that's excusable. Speaking of which your signature should be 'Hello little boy', not 'Hello the little boy'.

I am such a grammar Nazi.
It's from a video. Phlog.mp4

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
@Vel0city i didn't upload a map I uploaded artwork
Same thing. If you uploaded something to this site, then you have to re-submit it. If it was located in say Dropbox or on Steam's server then you don't need to do anything.

Dribbleondo - Au Yeah

Jul 22, 2016
@Vel0city Here's a complex one. I uploaded a thumbnail to TF2maps, but my video is linked off-site.

DeleteMyAccount

L1: Registered
Apr 8, 2016
Here's a complex one. I uploaded a thumbnail to TF2maps, but my video is linked off-site.

He said directly above you:

If you uploaded something to this site, then you have to re-submit it. If it was located in say Dropbox or on Steam's server then you don't need to do anything.

Your submission is fine