TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

action

L2: Junior Member
Jul 11, 2016
k

Dribbleondo - Au Yeah

L2: Junior Member
Jul 22, 2016

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Begging for the thing isn't going to make the staff/Valve put them out any faster.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
On this video i'm not begging medal I mean the that medal is very long go.
If you've been on the site for the past 5 days you know the staff's dealing with some massive server problems. Handing out medals is the least of their concerns right now.

SanekOgon

L3: Member
Jul 21, 2016
Yes I know! I just wanted to know about when will issue medals to participants Jam. Excuse me for disturbing you!

Luc

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2016
Yes I know! I just wanted to know about when will issue medals to participants Jam. Excuse me for disturbing you!

few posts before you in this thread

I have an update on the schedule, and it's not all good news. My intention is that we get you the showcase post by the end of saturday, followed by the medals some time next week. However, the technical issues have robbed us of a significant chunk of time we expected to have, and so the planned exhibition game will not go ahead. My apologies - I know this will disappoint some of you.

NotSoHoriz

L3: Member
May 20, 2016
Just be patient. The staff is doing their best to solve this problem and it should be resolved eventually. The Jam isn't just about the medals.