TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
I just had a bizarre idea, is it ok if I submit 2 versions of my map, one koth and one pass?

tomGER #TeamPootis

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2016
Last time I just watched Crash turning insane, this time (even if it is late) I will make something (even if it will be awful xD)

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change..."
Sounds like me last night trying to get my skybox to behave for about 3 hours

tomGER

L2: Junior Member
Jul 22, 2016
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change..."
He is making maps over and over again ... does it count? xD

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
So...

Apparently Dustbowl doesn't wanna be rethemed on my computer. It's trowing out all kinds of errors when I opened the decompiled maps. So that will have to be postponed until after the event so I can fully dig and understand what the heck is going on.

That means I'm going back to the original idea of building this:
0lHr2XP.jpg

in TF2 again, and try to make it a playable map, but now with the Frontline assets.

Ixy

L2: Junior Member
Jan 29, 2016
I'm pretty sure I've read all 31 pages of posts, but I feel like I may have missed the answer to this question: is there a place we can post WIPs (map and non-map) for some C&C?

SanekOgon

L3: Member
Jul 21, 2016
Guys! I'm start making GMOD animation! Who can tell me: Make video at 4K or 2K with 60fps???