TF2Maps.net 2011 Site Survey

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
Here's an idea.
Make it so people can actually change the title of the threads they've made instead of having to get a mod to change it.

I'm sure a lot of people find it inconvenient when trying to change their map threads name :V

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
We are looking at all of your suggestions, and will be seeing what will fit for what we have in mind for the site.

Also, I believe we don't let non-admins the ability to change thread names because that can be used for trolling, excessively changing the title of your thread can cause confusion, etc... so we like to have a regulation on it.

It's really not too hard to pm an admin, most will check the site/PM's once a day at least, if not more (like me) .... so its not like you are waiting weeks.

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
It's really not too hard to pm an admin, most will check the site/PM's once a day at least, if not more (like me) .... so its not like you are waiting weeks.

This reminds me you should go have a look in the Official "Can I have my name changed?" thread and help those guys out, they've been waiting forever

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
This reminds me you should go have a look in the Official "Can I have my name changed?" thread and help those guys out, they've been waiting forever

That is a little more tricky than changing a thread title. The system username changes has to go though right now is not... optimal. We've had minor discussions about it (and other related stuff) and who knows, there might be light at the end of the tunnel.

I see that thread every other day and go ":/"

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009
I got another suggestion. Increase the limit to how many lines a "below-veteran" user can make their signature. 1 line is ridiculously small. Disabling images is perfectly acceptable, but I can't even quote a 2 lined saying from the tf2maps steam chat? I mean even three lines would be fine..

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
I got another suggestion. Increase the limit to how many lines a "below-veteran" user can make their signature. 1 line is ridiculously small. Disabling images is perfectly acceptable, but I can't even quote a 2 lined saying from the tf2maps steam chat? I mean even three lines would be fine..

You're like 3 posts away from Veteran anyway.

But yeah, it's a good idea. It always used to bug me.

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009
You're like 3 posts away from Veteran anyway.

But yeah, it's a good idea. It always used to bug me.

I'm lookin' out for the little guys on this forum.

Someone has to.