TF2M69 - Custom Maps Edition!

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
damn you! Lol Taking my spy fun away! If you want you can switch me to Demoman as he is my second most played class. :) I'll change my application now. and just in case you look at my steam stats, I reset them cause of some achievement servers i was on and I didn't like having those false results on there. :)

Guardian

L1: Registered
Jul 27, 2009
Nice map choices Cerious, it'll be interesting to see ctf_aurora_rc in action.

Cerious

L420: High Member
Aug 10, 2008
How does 8/7 (friday) work with everyone? It'll be later in the day so it won't coincide with gameday.

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Works for me, as long as it's on a fri/sat night were all good. those are my nights off.

.....Stupid overnight job *raises fist in air*

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
I suppose I could do backup for medic/engy. I have a mic, but it's crappy and I never use it, and I'm a quiet and untalkative person anyway, which is why I didn't sign up. But if no one else wants backup for those I can.
Infos is over there -->

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
Alright, rescheduled for Friday. Same time however.

Now, I just need to get some comp. players... hopefully they aren't too busy with CEVO-S4 starting, or with TF2 beta testing.

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
Sorry, but I'm going to postpone it until further notice to 8/14 because something just came up on Friday (and I'll be unavailable, which means that I can't distribute the passwords, set up the relays, execute the configs, etc.)

Enjoy the time and use it to keep working on contest entries!

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
EDIT: Nvm, I think I might actually still be able to make it! :)

Last edited:

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Sorry, but I'm going to postpone it until further notice to 8/14 because something just came up on Friday (and I'll be unavailable, which means that I can't distribute the passwords, set up the relays, execute the configs, etc.)

Enjoy the time and use it to keep working on contest entries!

THANK YOU

Posting this from the hotel room i'm in, looking outside seeing the buildings in san antonio, with a laptop that takes too long to load a page. I'll be back sunday, so i'd figure there would be a sub for me. But since you postponed it i'll make it! :D!

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
THANK YOU

Posting this from the hotel room i'm in, looking outside seeing the buildings in san antonio, with a laptop that takes too long to load a page. I'll be back sunday, so i'd figure there would be a sub for me. But since you postponed it i'll make it! :D!

what you doin on my home turf?