Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Tuaam

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 26, 2015
I don't even play tf2 anymore and they're improving it???

Seems like the gorilla and janitor in the storage closet know how to program on gabe's old computer after all.

EDIT: For fuck's sake it's a joke

Last edited:

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013

Seems like the gorilla and janitor in the storage closet know how to program on gabe's old computer after all.
Uh, what?

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015

I hate the mentality many people in the TF2 community have where they think the TF Team just doesn't care about TF2, and that they just want money. Don't act really sarcastically shocked if they are "finally" improving the game. I think the correct mentality to have is that the TF Team wants to make this game great and relevant in today's modern gaming (competitive games are the most popular), and they are trying. But after 9 years of hundreds of different people working on the game, it's gotta be hard to fix bugs and work on the game in the pile of code they have to work with.

And though they want to improve the game, they might just not know the best way to do so, and are looking for feedback from the community. The whole point of the Pyro vs. Heavy war was to spark discussion so the TF Team could see what people wanted for these two classes. And it worked very well! As baffaling as it was, adding Turbine to the competitive map pool was most likely a way to see why it doesn't work, and how the competitive community plays. While most people just raged at the idea of it being added (myself included), some people took the time (though being after they removed it from the pool) to calmly point out why it doesn't work, and possible ways to fix it (looking at Uncle Dane's recent video about Capture the Flag).

Tl;dr: The TF Team is trying their best, stop acting like they don't give a shit and just want money, only occasionally adding useful things to the game.

If you disagree with me please, by all means, say why. I know I don't have a lot of experience in TF2's community, but I am just really tired of people having this "torch and pitchforks whenever they change something" mentality.

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014

Two questions with that.

When did they hire the gorrilla, and when did the potted plant finally quit?

Moth

L2: Junior Member
Jul 3, 2016
Congrats Crash! Is the taunt a reference of your own Didgeridoo or they wanted to do that taunt and contacted you because you had one?