Sono's 2KOTH Prefab

Sono's 2KOTH Prefab v3a

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
Sonoma submitted a new resource:

Sono's 2KOTH Prefab - What if KOTH but............again?

My take on the 2-KOTH game mode, you must capture and hold both control points for 1:30 minutes to win the game.

=================================================================
Notes:

Your team's timer only starts counting down if you own both control points, to stop the enemy's clock you must capture at least one control point.

Overtime is enabled.

=================================================================

This may or may not be regular KOTH with extra...

Read more about this resource...

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
Sonoma updated Sono's 2KOTH Prefab with a new update entry:

Fix for the Fix

|fixed a very important mistake where relay_capture_a_blu would trigger relay_capture_b_red_subraction instead of relay_capture_a_red_subraction, I'm sorry I was very tired at the time

At this point I believe I've fixed all the logic bugs thanks @MrBurguers

If there are still any more as always let me know

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
Sonoma updated Sono's 2KOTH Prefab with a new update entry:

Fix for the Fix

|fixed a very important mistake where relay_capture_a_blu would trigger relay_capture_b_red_subraction instead of relay_capture_a_red_subraction, I'm sorry I was very tired at the time

At this point I believe I've fixed all the logic bugs thanks @MrBurguers

If there are still any more as always let me know

Read the rest of this update entry...

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
If this is still the case then I really don't think cutting the timer in half is really necessary. Despite the 3 minute round timer on Division, I really enjoyed the entire round of pretty much any given game on that map.

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
The thought behind that change was because it's twice as hard to start the timer, it should be half of the time you need to win, though I mostly put 1:30 as a starting value, I don't mind mappers changing the timers to suit their maps. Division has a 2 minute timer at the time of writing which I think works for the map, I encourage keeping the timer below 3 minutes though due to the nature of the game mode

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
To put some numbers behind this:
Standard koth 3 minute clock -> 3 minute to 6:30 rounds at the extremes but generally 4:30 to 5:30 minute rounds
Division's 2 minute clock -> 3:30 to 14 minute rounds at the extremes of our testing, averaging 6:30