Scoville

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
It looks very high tech when you added that bright light. Looks good.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
The only comment I have is that Stage 2 feels too divided. Try funneling the routes that go around the building a bit more inward. The building over the fans, for example, can be completely avoidable. Force players that wish to take that path into it in order to get around so that classes can deal some damage to them.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
I agree with zpq on this.

Feb 14, 2008
The top screenshot needs a little more ooph, it's like you just laid down the basic detailing but didn't bother with the rest, unlike in the other 2 screenshots which look great.

Put a few roof vents on the flat roofs in the 3rd shot, makes it a little more interesting.

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
Hooray! It's kind of intimidating how you can do so much in the time it takes me to get a door working. But the sooner the map gets finished, the better.

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
I was planning on doing a final sweep on all the contest maps before the end of the contest. If you've seen what I've done in other detailed maps, I go through a map on my own and find any rocket jump exploits, playerclip fails, displacement fails, misaligned props, weird lighting, etc. and provide screenshots of it all.

I was planning on doing it as soon as a new version of your map was released, but now that I notice there are only 15 days left, I didn't want to find out that a map was updated, go through it, and then find out that since there are only x days left, a new version wouldn't be submitted to the contest, thus my work not as useful as it could be (that is, I'm implying that you will finish your map even after the contest).

So message me on Steam (my name is littleedge), find me in the chat (between 3 and 9 pm ET), pm me here, or reply in this thread if you want me to go through your map in the current version, or do it in your next version. Or if you don't want me to go through it at all, and anything i come upon in a Gameday is enough.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
I like the windows and at least your walls aren't barren.

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
The fogged windows don't look too natural, in game that may change..

I'll give it a Download.