• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Boonie

L2: Junior Member
Sep 22, 2015
Out of map
780 641 329

Miss-aligned blockbullets
5904 -368 -80

Missing func_respawnroom
2750 704 -72

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Looking good so far!

Here are some theme picture ideas/concerns. I think the first area up to this first picture is looking great. Blue spawn's orange railings are nicely complimentary. And all the lush greens mixed with the greys outside blue spawn look great too.

These areas below are just in particular generic. I assume you already have plans for these zones, too. I am just pointing out places I thought were strikingly generic.

WfhpgGL.jpg

EdbHZaP.jpg

xgidfIC.jpg

NqA3lDi.jpg

zapo

L1: Registered
Dec 15, 2020
We added your map on our server and I was even able to gather some feedback :)

1. Last red spawn feels really easy to spawn camp just for single demo. Both exit doors are visible from same spot
upload_2021-8-23_20-24-38.png

2. People complained a bit about platform for BLU before the last point. BLU sniper seems to be safe here and its difficult to get him
upload_2021-8-23_20-28-40.png

There was one more annoying sight line for BLU sniper when BLU tried to cap the last point, but I'm not sure about which flank people spoke about so If I find out I'll let you know :)

zapo

L1: Registered
Dec 15, 2020
Bit more feedback from players after playing some more rounds:
think the last point needs a 3rd entry point for blu. The big main door and the side door on the left (from blu's view) are the two chokes. Needs something else to balance. Took a while to work that out because it has the 2 entries, then the entry on the left splits into 3 routes, but two of them recombine with the main at the same corner so it goes 2-4-2