L2: Junior Member
Jun 12, 2009
ayescontestwip5.png

Not quite done yet... :3

Pilk

Jun 9, 2009
MAPPERS!.. step aside, this one is for the graphic designers :p

oh man, It's kinda funny because I am a graphic designer myself and I've been focusing a lot on the propaganda style lately. sounds like it's finally gonna pay off.

anyways, here's a website I found a while ago.
http://www.allposters.com/-st/Propaganda-Vintage-Art-Posters_c18502_.htm
I'm confident you will find all the inspiration needed in there.

This is a great resource, you can tell some of the posters on the SPUF are just rehashes of the ones on Google. This is a great source for some kinda rare stuff.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Sorry Andrew D but you have some pretty catastrophic perspective problems there D: otherwise it's quite nice.

Finished up my fifth entry, going to submit the fourth and fifth now before starting another!

choose-wisely_watermarked2.jpg

Andrew D

L1: Registered
Oct 25, 2009
Sorry Andrew D but you have some pretty catastrophic perspective problems there D: otherwise it's quite nice.

No reason to say sorry, it's pretty much only the second piece of feedback I've actually got back about it.

Trying to think of another poster idea, struggling though :/

Zmathue

Aug 3, 2008
I wish I had gmod so I could make some of my ideas, its so hard to make alot of stuff using only tf2.

Shadow Monkey

Super Monkey
Jun 7, 2008
poster2_watermarked.jpg

Idea was [ame="http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Join-The-Navy-Posters_i2879993_.htm"]Military Ads (Vintage Art) Posters at AllPosters.com[/ame]

Really need feedback!

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
A few more I did. I clearly haven't spent as much time on these as all of you guys have on yours. Still, I can always hope Gabe likes them. Or at least someone out there...
noman%20in%20soldier.jpg

insovietrussia%20soldierlovesdemo.jpg

Pilk

Jun 9, 2009
TF2_Poster_Propaganda_Pilk_watermarked.jpg

This is the first one I'm happy with. :D It's not as clever as I would like it to be, but meh.