Propaganda Contest.

Buck

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2009
Yes mine was made in gmod and photoshop, took 2 badlands points, stacked them on top of each other on flatgrass, then threw in demos and sollys and stuff then edited it in photoshop. Thanks for kind comments, really hope to get in top 25 :)

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Well, didn't really want to do any generic "JOIN US AND BE HERO!!" poster, so I made this instead.

card.jpg

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Well, seeing some of these makes me doubt I'll get into the top 100 :(
Current progress of number 2:
remember.jpg

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Best I've seen but if you switched soldier for demo it be better. it seems like all the good graphic designers are demo supporters.

That's cause all the soldiers are just mindless rocket-happy thugs. The demoman actually has emotion, craft (he makes his own weapons!) and a good taste in alcohol!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
guts-and-glory-lads_watermark.jpg

That would be my fourth submission. Since I spent so much time on the face I'll use it in at least one more poster again.
Painted demo face is a little hard to see under the ugly ass watermark

Last edited:

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
I just love everybody's scewed idea of how to help. Only play the class you want to support if you can get a positive kill to death ratio. People who really want to help play medic or suicidal as the opposite class.
Edit: it should also be noted that I have seen a LOT of posters which people have REMOVED the watermark from, so if you don't want your poster to be stolen, I'd recommend a solid watermark obscuring a key feature of it.

Last edited:

Buck

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2009
Was too drunk when i wrote this sorry. Edited last message as it made no sense.

Last edited: