Jun 9, 2009
My entries so far.

iwantyoucopy.jpg

poster2copy.jpg

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
The first pic is really nice.

But the soldier in the second pic, the one in the front, needs some weapon in his hands ;)

Buck

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2009
Heh, thanks, i intended the second one to be like that cause i wanted him to look like he is leading the battle in old school way if you know what i mean. Working on epic 3rd one, should look really nice when im done with it.

Wisp

Jul 12, 2008
Buck, how were you able to do the paper folds on your poster? I used Photoshop to make this:

demopropogandawatermarked.jpg

Last edited:

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
1zfu9fn.png

Buck

Jun 9, 2009
I actually used one of the tutorials available on this very forum ! search about for poster tutorials sure you can find it !

Pilk

L2: Junior Member
Jun 9, 2009
It's easy enough to make a monochromatic poster with a silhouette of the class you are sponsoring and radial communist sunset.

Unless you can make the art team/judges at Valve shit with joy over your mad grunge-brush, gradient-tooled, blur-filtered, explosive-mega-awesome Photopaintgimp skillz, I think everyone should pay more attention to what is actually written on their poster.

That's just a guess, of course.

FlavorRage

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 12, 2008
I based this one off an old WWI propaganda poster from France that I saw in a history book once:

PropagandaContest.png

The original said "The Heroes of Belgium" and had apes with picklehaubes on. Kinda extreme :X