Old maps(and Hydro(and Snowplow)) gameday, March 10th

Added to Calendar: 03-10-24

Plainz

L2: Junior Member
Apr 13, 2020
There was a lot of cool text before but i accidentaly pressed back button and it was lost and i am very sad, maybe i will come up with something and update this.
Have you ever thought about how much dust is in your room? How much dust is on your adventure book that you used to like so much when you were 17 but never touched since then? Or how much dust is on all those maps that you never had the chance to play on? Zero! Literally zero because digital files don't collect dust HA! But there is dust inside those maps and this Sunday you can experience how it feels to stomp and kick all this digital dust!

Day: Sunday, March 10th 2024.

Time: 07:00 AM for Seattle and West Coast.
10:00 AM for Boston and East Coast.
15:00 for Dublin and British Isles.
16:00 for Berlin and West Europe.
17:00 for Helsinki and East Europe.
18:00 for Moscow and Middle East. If your timezone is not here use this.

Server: Frankfurt.

Maps:
  1. koth_arctic_b3
  2. pl_alpen_rc1
  3. cp_avante_b7
  4. cp_glassworks_rc7a
  5. tc_hydro
  6. ctf_system_rc1
  7. cp_ferrum_rc1
  8. cp_millstone_b6
  9. pl_escarpment_rc1
  10. cp_snowplow
in that order.

If gameday won't die down after couple rounds of snowplow we can play some stock maps or replay some of these, all of this using vote system, if i won't be tired to press buttons that is.

the uploaded file is too large. (map pack)

Gameday is now over, thanks to everybody who played and big thanks to those who was on the server even when we had to go comp 6v6 and later inventing the new comp 5v5, shame we couldn't play even two rounds of pl_escarpment_rc1 but it is what it is.

Last edited: