Midwest

PL Midwest rc1a

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Jameson

aa
May 19, 2020
Top tire falls out of render distance in the shed past the shelves.

20220509114800_1.jpg

20220509114808_1.jpg

[MMM] Jazztache

L1: Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Hi!

I'm a server owner and I would like to run this map on my server. It looks really good and I'll definetly be running it in the near future. Is it OK if you upload this to the Steam Workshop so I can put it in a collection? If you can't, i'd appreciate it if you bz2 compressed the map using bspzip so we can reduce the download time :).
Does this map have an included navmesh for bots to path?

Thankyou!

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi!

I'm a server owner and I would like to run this map on my server. It looks really good and I'll definetly be running it in the near future. Is it OK if you upload this to the Steam Workshop so I can put it in a collection? If you can't, i'd appreciate it if you bz2 compressed the map using bspzip so we can reduce the download time :).
Does this map have an included navmesh for bots to path?

Thankyou!
Map's already on the Steam Workshop. It's on the Overview page. Most maps include their Steam Workshop link in the Overview page near the bottom if they have one. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2805614434

As for the nav mesh, you can easily just generate one yourself by using nav_generate in your game's console.