Meet The Rant Generator

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Political Gamer, May 7, 2010.

1. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    tl;dr I used this site: http://www.pakin.org/complaint

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    fixed.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Randdalf

aa Randdalf

Positive Ratings:
    :O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Things that... generate stuff. Those are generally cool.

But when they attempt to make me read 10 paragraphs of retarded ranting, they're not.

5. grazr

Positive Ratings:
    Well, they're well articulated. You could probably learn good english from these, gramattically and even learn a few words as well.

I'm adding "hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian" to my vocabulary thanks to this article. Even if the dictionary claims it as anything other than a real word.

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  6. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    :texlock::dispcollapse:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. grazr

Positive Ratings:
    They're not real rants. You put in key words and it produces a fictional complaint.

8. Lancey

aa Lancey Currently On: ?????

Positive Ratings:
    Yes, it works!

9. TheBladeRoden

TheBladeRoden L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Too well written to be used on the internet

10. Fraz

aa Fraz Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.

Positive Ratings:
    What is this I don't even...

11. Pooluke41

Pooluke41 L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    I am not a diplomat and, as such, I am not fully conversant with the elegant and rarefied language of the diplomatic trade. I have a reputation for saying what I mean and meaning what I say. So I trust that you'll forgive me if I come across as a bit blunt when I state that the world is so full of salacious slubberdegullions and intrusive beguilers that one need not seek them in a madhouse. Before I say anything else, let me remind Princess Stealing Dog, Ph.D. that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, want nothing more—or less—than to take the lemons that she's handing us and make lemonade. To that task I have consecrated my life and I invite you to do likewise. I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to break the spell of great expectations that now binds fatuous dipsomaniacs to Stealing. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by her unruly expostulations. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and unveil the semiotic patterns that she utilizes to make individuals indifferent to the survival of their families.

We must focus on what unites rather than divides us. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. My usual response to Stealing's apologues is this: The whole issue of interventionism is far more complex than Stealing wants to admit. However, such a response is much too glib and perhaps a little humorless, so let me be more specific. Stealing's mercenaries suspect that Stealing's politics are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. This is precisely the non-equation that Stealing is trying to patch together. What she's missing, as usual, is that her strictures are becoming increasingly wily. They have already begun to overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of Stealing's own base nature. Now fast-forward a few years to a time in which they have enabled Stealing to increase people's stress and aggression. If you don't want such a time to come then help me respond to Stealing's homilies. Help me recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others.

I hope that Stealing's anecdotes were intended as a joke, although they're not very funny if they were. Stealing wants to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. Faugh. Does she really know anything about the opinions she claims to support? No, she doesn't. Just look at the bill of fare served up in recent movies and television programs and you will hardly be able to deny that she repeats the term "spinulosodenticulate" over and over again in everything she writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is Stealing merely trying to confuse us into believing that skin color means more than skill, and gender is more impressive than genius? Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that Stealing contends that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? Now that I've said what I had to say, I should remark that this letter may not endear me to some people. Indeed, it may even cost me a friend or two. However, friends do not let friends get trampled by mawkish vendors of resistentialism like Princess Stealing Dog, Ph.D.. The truth is the truth and we pay a steep price whenever we ignore it.

12. Wilson

aa Wilson Burial by Sleep

Positive Ratings:
    I don't like Mr. Late anymore. :O

13. littleedge

aa littleedge L1111: Clipping Guru

Positive Ratings:
    Hey look. It kind of actually works.