Model Mayan & Aztec Assets [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
Why no floor/ceiling materials? Like more square bricks. It looks so same when the walls and the floor are same material.

OctoBlitz

Sabotage related, and Tak approved!
aa
Jan 15, 2016
Just asking, but are we going to get an idol model? because I wanted to try to incorporate this into my map...

Jul 6, 2015

OctoBlitz

aa
Jan 15, 2016
@Yrr How come I had to point out this idea first.. I thought you hated it with a passion

You can keep your crummy bolder, I'm going for dart traps.... Besides, telling from your first few comments, it seems like you just copied Trainsawlaser with the bolder :p

Last edited:

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
You can keep your crummy bolder, I'm going for dart traps.... Besides, telling from your first few comments, it seems like you just copied Trainsawlaser with the bolder :p
I was proven right once more.
Very soon we'll see a few maps pop up that all have ancient traps, treasure chambers and pretty much the same objective, too.
I mean it's inevitable, really, considering the theme.
Here's what I am working on:
A Special Delivery map where you break into the treasure chamber to steal the Mayann Idol, escape through the ancient ruins filled with traps and escape via Boat or Plane or something else, haven't decided yet.
The basic layout should be finished by the weekend and ready for gameplay tests.

OctoBlitz

aa
Jan 15, 2016
I was proven right once more.
Very soon we'll see a few maps pop up that all have ancient traps, treasure chambers and pretty much the same objective, too.
I mean it's inevitable, really, considering the theme.
Here's what I am working on:
A Special Delivery map where you break into the treasure chamber to steal the Mayann Idol, escape through the ancient ruins filled with traps and escape via Boat or Plane or something else, haven't decided yet.
The basic layout should be finished by the weekend and ready for gameplay tests.

0-0

welp... looks like I might need to scrap my map now...

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
0-0

welp... looks like I might need to scrap my map now...
My initial thoughts when I read other users' comments and ideas.
But I'll just go through with it anyway.
Also I'm pretty sure we should move this conversation to the Mayann Project thread...

OctoBlitz

aa
Jan 15, 2016
My initial thoughts when I read other users' comments and ideas.
But I'll just go through with it anyway.
Also I'm pretty sure we should move this conversation to the Mayann Project thread...
Could ya link me? Besides, hopefully I could try to link my map to yours by obligatory references....

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Could ya link me? Besides, hopefully I could try to link my map to yours by obligatory references....
It's literally linked on the front page with amazing artwork, how can you miss that?

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I'm holding off on adding or changing anything in the pack until after the Mayann map pack is released by request. There's no reason to duplicate work.

(That's also why some of the models in this pack are a bit derpy looking, like the normal maps on the stela, and why there's no stone floors, etc. They're unfinished; I pretty much just released them as they were just to get Snowbat going on mvm_yucatan.)

CyanideNoodles

L2: Junior Member
Oct 1, 2012
For the Mayan video, I swear I notice new plants/trees. When will we get access to these? They would really come in handy.

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
For the Mayan video, I swear I notice new plants/trees. When will we get access to these? They would really come in handy.

This is not the official mayann asset pack. That is yet to be released. This pack has completely nothing to do with the mayann project, its just a nice coincidence that the project was announced a bit after these were released.

CyanideNoodles

L2: Junior Member
Oct 1, 2012
This is not the official mayann asset pack. That is yet to be released. This pack has completely nothing to do with the mayann project, its just a nice coincidence that the project was announced a bit after these were released.
Oh okay good..hope it's released soon tho, really need those props.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
These assets have been significantly updated, revised, and expanded, and are now part of the Mayann Content Pack, which also includes a TON of great content made by YM, Vlek, Svdl, JPRAS, neodos(BANG), Gadget, Ronin, and Texman.

Please use that one instead! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.