Map Titles/Names

laghlagh

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 15, 2008
Not sure what you mean by that. Anyhow, I will eventually get around to uploading final version of Shabbytown, which is very very different then the current version uploaded here.
I meant "taking maps such as shabbytown seriously"
No offense to the map, but from my norwegian it just sounds really silly :)

I'm not sure what you got mixed up with there..
I thought you meant that people who doesn't appreciate weird (bad) names, aren't mappers and shouldnt be taken seriously or something like that. Sorry!

Regardless. I think we all can agree that we REALLY want to play pl_super_goldrush345

Oh, this?
supergoldrush345oo8.jpg

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Its everything Ive ever dreamed!.........even the the dreams that were... chemically induced...

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Vulture doesn't really fit it to well from what I can see from the Screenshots so far. If I were you I would focus around something dealing with a canyon or valley or something along those lines. I'll think of a few over tomorrow and throw them in here for ya. :)

Okay I got a couple hopefully these don't sound to bad. Lol. Maybe you can derive some new ones from these.

• Barren Wasteland
• Dusty Gorge
• Solitary Mesa

Just a little continuity towards something that could or well may be a lot better.

laghlagh

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 15, 2008
Vulture is original, clear and explains the setting of the map. It's IMO better than your gray, boring "dusty wasteland terrain".