aa
Sep 28, 2009
A4
  • Overhaul of last area.

A5
  • Added cubemaps.
  • Added an extra healthkit.
  • Changed spawn times on both teams.
  • Fixed some visual problems that occurred when remaking last.
  • Increased the capture time of the second control point.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
A6
  • Added player clipping to some doorways that could be stuck on.
  • Adjusted the cover near last.
  • Flooded the area around second.
  • Removed some clutter props that discouraged a previous route.
  • Removed the area under the stairs at the second point.
  • Reversed the color of the middle buildings.
  • Water under middle can now extinguish players under the bridge.
  • Widened a few areas near last.

Zhan

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 18, 2010
Might have just been me, but it seemed very difficult to backcap from the last point to the second point. Perhaps the walking distance between the last two points could be shortened, or another route to the second point given to the defenders?

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
For future reference, I already know that shallow water can boost your rocket jumps, stop telling me.

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
I think you should put most of the work on last point, the mid was fine and second could be tad bigger so it is not that easy to hold with sentries and soldiers. Last however was pretty terrible, there was spawn door with resupply right front of the last and demomen and soldiers kept spamming on point and attackers couldn't do shit about it, there was also only two ways to the point, one begin rather cramped and making you easy target to defenders and second point was next to huge deathpit and lead right front of enemy main spawn exit.

First of all, last needs to be less cramped, it is small, it is covered by boxes, barrels and big fence making it easily camped by demomen, second problem is that how easy it is to airblast/explode/push into pit while they use lower route, you need add rocks on the cliffs to prevent it begin so easy, redoing those spawns wouldn't hurt either. The upper route needs to be wider for sake of both, back caps and attacking the point.

It is certainly fun map tough.

I think that is all i got for now.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
A7
  • Adjusted spawnroom layout.
  • Completely changed the lower route at last.
  • Fixed your OCD.
  • Fixed the railings on the catwalk near the building near second.
  • Removed the clutter props at last.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Travel distance to CP2 from spawn is on the long side.

CP2 to CP3 is too linear, although there are flanking opportunities at CP3.

The map is basically a battle of attrition and i couldn't tell if there were any spawn time advantages to capping the CP's.

The linear nature of the map and small corridors made scouts largely useless. Spies didn't do too well either except when there was only 1. Narrow corridors also made it hard for medics to take cover. They were always vulnerable to stray rockets/grenades or getting sniped.