I wish the cookie didn't crumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terwonick

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 25, 2010
I kinda got that...

little update here; one of the sister's better friends from before they moved had a cinder-block fall on his head, he died in the hospital a few hours later.

And no I'm not into incest...

FML

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
1249.jpg

Terwonick

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 25, 2010
I tried that for the past few (1.5 really) years, and I got sooo bored. I never did anything, only hung out with friends every once in a while, focused on my grades... it was ALL terrible, my grades have never been better since I've fallen in love and I have people to talk to this year.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I tried that for the past few (1.5 really) years, and I got sooo bored. I never did anything, only hung out with friends every once in a while, focused on my grades... it was ALL terrible, my grades have never been better since I've fallen in love and I have people to talk to this year.

From what it seems, for your age, you are horribly too young to be worried about dating. If having a social life helps you get better grades, fantastic, then have a social life. You don't need a girlfriend to have a social life.

Also, and this is my opinion, I'm 99.9% sure you aren't in love. Trust me, you're not.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
If you go out of your way looking for a relationship you'll only upset yourself in more ways than one. Concentrate on school and concentrate on your friends, then if you meet a girl you meet a girl. You just need to sort out your priorities (ie not making girls a priority). The only reason why you're so worked up is because you've tagged this artificial potential value onto this girl.

There's no such thing as a "soul mate" so just because it didn't work out with a girl you really clicked with doesn't mean it wont happen again. No love is ever the same and comparing them is unrealistic.

Just give it a couple days/weeks and you'll be back to normal.

Last edited:

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Everything feels right when it comes to woman but that's man hormones for you :)
Wait out for another girl, wait for her to come for you.

Mar 23, 2010
need relationship help? buy VIP and get access to our Relationship Help Subforum

or just hide it from everyone

Verumae

L1: Registered
Jun 16, 2011
I hate to seek help in someone else's thread but I'm in some really deep shit here

okay so I finally got around to talking to that girl from debate
if you guys don't know who I'm talking about, she's this plebeian girl on the debate team with me, she's maybe a 7.5 at best kinda smart kinda funny, I'm way out of her league but I don't mind

well we talked some, we like a lot of the same things, she wanted to see In Time (a new movie, it was pretty okay) and of course I fucked up and offered to take her to see it

the theater is in walking distance of our school, so we went after debate practice, we watched it and got picked up, we talked some afterwards and we've been pretty close friends since then, I'd say we're dating but I wouldn't classify it as a relationship (I'm sure that didn't make sense but oh well)

this was about two weeks ago

so we had debate practice today, everything's going normal, we wrap up and we're leaving the room, the girl and I were the last ones in there, I said goodbye and went to walk out the door, but when I grabbed the handle she put her hand on my shoulder

I turned around and she was looking at me with a solemn look on her face and a sad smile. she said "chris, I have something to tell you." at that point I was visibly worried

she told me that she went to the doctor because she was feeling sick and it turned out she was pregnant. she swears she hasn't been with anyone else since last school year (school got out 5 months ago, started up again 2 months ago) and I trust her

so apparently I'm the only person who could be her father. what do I do? I can't be a father. I'm too young to be a father. we didn't ever engage in any sexual activities. I'm not even old enough to produce man juices. she did about three pregnancy tests and one in the doctor and they were all positive, there's no way it's a mistake

I was in extreme shock. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes. I asked her how it happened but neither of us knew. I was about to break under the stress, so I had to leave RIGHT THEN

I opened the door
got on the floor
and everybody walked the dinosaur

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
I hate to seek help in someone else's thread but I'm in some really deep shit here

okay so I finally got around to talking to that girl from debate
if you guys don't know who I'm talking about, she's this plebeian girl on the debate team with me, she's maybe a 7.5 at best kinda smart kinda funny, I'm way out of her league but I don't mind

well we talked some, we like a lot of the same things, she wanted to see In Time (a new movie, it was pretty okay) and of course I fucked up and offered to take her to see it

the theater is in walking distance of our school, so we went after debate practice, we watched it and got picked up, we talked some afterwards and we've been pretty close friends since then, I'd say we're dating but I wouldn't classify it as a relationship (I'm sure that didn't make sense but oh well)

this was about two weeks ago

so we had debate practice today, everything's going normal, we wrap up and we're leaving the room, the girl and I were the last ones in there, I said goodbye and went to walk out the door, but when I grabbed the handle she put her hand on my shoulder

I turned around and she was looking at me with a solemn look on her face and a sad smile. she said "chris, I have something to tell you." at that point I was visibly worried

she told me that she went to the doctor because she was feeling sick and it turned out she was pregnant. she swears she hasn't been with anyone else since last school year (school got out 5 months ago, started up again 2 months ago) and I trust her

so apparently I'm the only person who could be her father. what do I do? I can't be a father. I'm too young to be a father. we didn't ever engage in any sexual activities. I'm not even old enough to produce man juices. she did about three pregnancy tests and one in the doctor and they were all positive, there's no way it's a mistake

I was in extreme shock. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes. I asked her how it happened but neither of us knew. I was about to break under the stress, so I had to leave RIGHT THEN

I opened the door
got on the floor
and everybody walked the dinosaur

Verumae, airborne impregnation is highly uncommon, but it's still possible. You seem to be more likely to emit airborne sperm than the average male, so in addition to keeping it in your pants, you might want to keep it in a vacuum sealed cup. Just to be safe.

Languid

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 9, 2009
fuck bitches get money

Edit: but seriously terwonick if you just want to have sex, carry on my wayward son. Otherwise if you're looking for some sort of true love/connection with teenage crushes i'd forget it right now. Meaningless sex is always a good pursuit though i highly reccomend it.

Last edited:

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
So... wait did you do her or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.