help me plz!

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by johanstefan02, Jul 21, 2016.

1. johanstefan02

johanstefan02 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    hi nerds and staff members, I have some questions htat i hope you can answer!

I just downloaded the frontline supply drop pack or what I'ts called, bout were am i going to put it to get all of that suff into hammer???

I am also thinking of a new gamemode, this gamemode kinda works like attack/defend but instead of capping points you now have to destroy your objective, so the objective can be like a base or something, the biggest problem is that i don't know howw to create the gamemode, I'm very new to mapmaking and hammer, have watched the "how to make tf2 maps" videos over and over again and now start to understand it but i still need help to create this gamemode, does this sounds like a good idea or is it totaly wierd and dump, plz tell me what you think! :)

(my english i not the best, sorry for that)

2. Davekillerish

aa Davekillerish Lvl O: Orange Member

Positive Ratings:
  3. KaidemonLP

KaidemonLP L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    You take all the folders out of frontline and put it in the SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf folder.
    About the gamemode. You coud make capture points outside the map and make a func_brakable for the thing you have to destroy and make when OnBreak <name of capture point> setowner blu, OnBreak <name of the next thing to destroy> enable. The next hting to destroy shoud have the Start disabeled Yes. And so on until the last thing to destroy and that captures the last controll point.

4. Muddy

Server Staff Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    implying staff members aren't the biggest nerds of all

5. johanstefan02

johanstefan02 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    no but crash calls his viewers nerds, so the "nerd" thing was for crash just as a joke

6. Joshenkstone

Joshenkstone L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    who says staff members aren't viewers of crash too. :cool:

7. Crowbar

aa Crowbar perfektoberfest

Positive Ratings:
    BTW crash positions himself as a big nerd, and is a staff member either.

EDIT: derailed

Tags: