PL Hat Factory 55

A 3 stage payload that is themed as a whimsical factory where the Mann Co makes hats

1. r13

r13 Train God

Positive Ratings:
    The first robot is still there, you can still go stand on his head and pretend to be a hat.

The end robot is still there too. its tummy is still full of random love.

2. r13

r13 Train God

Positive Ratings:
    This has been getting positive vibes from the play tests I've been in. People miss the fancy bits but they like the latest streamlining even more tho.

3. Malachite Man

Malachite Man L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Here is some feedback i got from walking around the map; pl_hatfactory550000.jpg
    This seems stretched i think you should scale it down a bit.
    pl_hatfactory550001.jpg
    This looks so weird i maybe suggest scale this to some thing like 0.5 maybe?
    pl_hatfactory550002.jpg
    The hologram isn't on the point i think you knew this cause in your walktrough video you seem to spot it is this intentional?
    pl_hatfactory550003.jpg
    This looks sorta out of place i know the map isn't ''normal'' but why would this poopy joe sign be here in a hat factory is it some building dedicated to him or is it just there for the laughs ?
    pl_hatfactory550004.jpg
    The roofs are really flat plus why is metal so close to the wood building ?
    pl_hatfactory550005.jpg
    This looks very funky why is there wood and metal on the same stairs or should is ramp but it looks weird ?
    pl_hatfactory550006.jpg
    There is a super obvious border here maybe asign the same cubemap plus the rocks look like there floting on the water.
    pl_hatfactory550007.jpg
    You can see the nodraw.
    pl_hatfactory550008.jpg
    The snipers hind clips in the Building it is small but still it looks weird.
    pl_hatfactory550009.jpg
    Also there is a hale residence sign right which leads nowhere.
    pl_hatfactory550011.jpg
    The house has really low quality textures so maybe you should edit it to make the textures more sharper higher quality also how did the boat get here? the map is in a circle with no opening areas did a walking hat vault pick it up and put it in the falls?
    pl_hatfactory550012.jpg
    This is a super small dumb thing but it think it is worth mentioning it the F has the rainbow smoke coming out of it even though there is no more rainbow smoke which is sorta small but still also where is the poco falls in older versions of the map there were the poco falls but there not there anymore so why is it still named poco falls in there is the no falls to it ?

I hope this was helpful and that was all the things i noticed still great map keep up the good work :)

4. r13

r13 Train God

Positive Ratings:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Malachite Man

Positive Ratings:
    r13 The map is missing a certain silly part vibe when i walked around the map there was not much sillyness i think maybe you should add a cart stopper like the hat inspector or the teleporting heavy i think those were silly or you could do something completely new either way the map is missing a certain silly vibe that i saw in the early versions of the map maybe you could put something new in the map it is just a suggestion anyway this is what i think you don't have add a crazy new thing in i could only imagine the enity work done :eek:

6. HolySnickerPuffs

aa HolySnickerPuffs

Positive Ratings:
    Please, @Malachite Man, use periods. I have no idea what you just said. It was like a single-breath train wreak.

EDIT: Alright, looking over it, I can see that you want another robot heavy. Didn't r13 say a page or two ago that he was streamlining the map? Wouldn't adding another Heavy without reason bog it down more?

7. Malachite Man

Positive Ratings:
    HolysnickerPuffs I'm sorry my grammar is bad on the keyboard the keyboard is not my strongest ability as for I totally miss that he said he was streamlining thank you for telling me about my grammar mistake and a post I must have missed.

8. r13

r13 Train God

Positive Ratings:
    if i do another polish pass on the hatfactory, i'll definitely fix some of these you've found. right now i'm not anxious to touch it anymore to be honest. it's never going to get picked to be an official map, so my interest in continuing to polish it is very low at this point.