Featured Map Suggestion Thread - Updated November 2011

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
I am confident it was.. urgh.. we really need list of featured maps and other info before this nomination progress turns into bigger mess of confusion.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Boundary Cloudburst Ouroboros

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Yukon, mann manor and coldfront were official way before our feature section was made. The axle group were the first feature's. But if the rest is accurate Boundary has to be featured next.

boundary
lighthouse
I'd vote deadwood (aka post-copperhead, not Super's version). But it was before our mapping section got swapped and subsequently un-hosted on this site, so it seems a little redundant featuring it here when it's hosted on FPSBanana, despite being RC/Final and developed here/privately.

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Really? I distinctly remember axle/biodome/mirrored being the first because hardly anyone paid attention to the features when they first went up and people thought it was odd that Valve edits got in. Those 3 got little attention whilst the second load of features got a hell of a lot of responses from further a-field communities.

Not much point in featuring contest winners here when they're already featured on Valve's blog, at least that's the logic i see as to why that wouldn't be the case.

Last edited: