Dross

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
TF2Maps Thread
TFTV Thread

I caught wind there was some competitive interest in this map, and I don't really want to work on it (nor do I have the time). So, I'm publishing the .vmfs. This map has more or less already been claimed, but you are free to dig through these files for your own enjoyment.

cp_dross_a1a is the latest published version of the map.
cp_dross_a3 is a very rough redo of the map starting from mid outwards.
cp_dross_a4 and onwards are some weird experiments that could easily be a different map.
koth_dross_* are some koth versions of the map that I experimented with. I think this mid is the strongest of any of the versions.

There are some custom materials. If you want them, extract "dross materials.zip" inside of your /materials folder. They are not good materials and you can easily do without them.

License. If you use any of this in your stuff, include my name somewhere. If you end up making money off of it, cut me a slice (I won't ask for much).

Attachments

• cp_industrialpark.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 257
  • dross materials.zip
    128.9 KB · Views: 294

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
After an year or so, I now have a chance to make use of this vmf for the pickup contest. Thank you for sharing.

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
FYI to all - Asd asked for permission to use parts of this vmf for use in their Pick It Up map, and so I'm opening that permission up to everyone. Please don't reuse the layout (layouts for the contest should be original!) but feel free to harvest bits of the vmf. Credit me in the map if you do. (I will not ask for money if your map goes official.)