Nov 4, 2009
cp_copperhead_preb10010.jpg

ew

Otherwise, looks great.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I wouldn't use the same texture for both the walls and floors of the girder'd building, something about that bothers me.

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
I wouldn't use the same texture for both the walls and floors of the girder'd building, something about that bothers me.

for the underside of the floors i'd suggest the metal door texture (the one that isn't the one on the gameplay door models)

for the top side of the floors, one of the metal floors with the diagonal criss-cross of raised ovals should do the trick

don't forget to make an 8-16 unit lip/rim around the floors made of a metal texture (e.g. the one you're currently using could do for that)

edit:
for those walls though, you'd probably best using the same texture you're using on the walls behind them - it's part of the same structure, no?

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
Yes super!
Fuck the exams!
FIGHT THE POWER!
YOU ARE DOING THIS!
YOU ARE WINNING THIS CONTEST!

That is all, bye!

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
I'm starting to detail the final point.

All I have left to detail is the final cp, and the 3d skybox. Don't know if there'll be a 3d skybox for b1. I'm going to start sealing up the map on thursday, aiming for b1 on saturday or sunday

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Not bad for a first compile, still some work to do.

cp_copperhead_preb1aa0004.jpg

Anyways guys, which do you think is more important, detailing the vista or red spawn. I'll only have time for one I think before thursday, which as i mentioned my scheduled time to stop detailing and seal stuff up.

I'm leaning towards the vista greatly why did I even ask this question

Languid

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 9, 2009
Red spawn should just be barely adequate for a detailed map. Computer wall and maybe a few benches. Focus mainly on making a badass clifftop vista

Jan 20, 2010
It's a bit odd to me that the windows are so bright but the wall around them is so dark. Looks great otherwise.

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
Knowing you, you wouldn't want to read my long clipchecking post. Go to Zig or Desertion or Slush if you want to read it. Simply put, I'll clipcheck your map once you compile it, Super. If you want, compile a quick compile with unpacked things when you're done detailing, and I'll take a look for you so you can release b1 properly clipped.