BLOG Update

DjD

L5: Dapper Member
May 18, 2010

"Anyone logging into the game from a Mac will receive a limited edition set of in-game earbuds to wear on any class. PC users won't technically receive anything by logging in from a PC, unless you like shooting at Mac users--in which case, consider this earbud promotion a new "shirts vs. skins"-style game mode."

But i dunno if i understood it right...

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
"Anyone logging into the game from a Mac will receive a limited edition set of in-game earbuds to wear on any class. PC users won't technically receive anything by logging in from a PC, unless you like shooting at Mac users--in which case, consider this earbud promotion a new "shirts vs. skins"-style game mode."

But i dunno if i understood it right...

It means you won't get anything except the joy of knowing who is a mac user so you can go deliberately blow the crap out of them.

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
It means you won't get anything except the joy of knowing who is a mac user so you can go deliberately blow the crap out of them.

or a sneaky PC user who's Dad has a mac mini... hehehehe
everyone's gonna think im an awesome mac user

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
I don't know, I think it's quite useful for new players...

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
give me your steam login information and I will log in on my apple 4 those that want earbuds

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
It still doesn't teach you how to move or jump. Hazard course, go!

give me your steam login information and I will log in on my apple 4 those that want earbuds

Username: pancakes
Password: selenticsanass

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
My household Mac is not Steam-compatible, apparently. :( Gotta find out if my friend has one that is ... I doubt it though. Whatever. Why go to obscene lengths to get some TF2 earbuds when I could put on real ones right now and actually listen to music? :p

Seriously, they're pretty cool, even if they don't fit into the time period even slightly.

Nov 14, 2009
Has anyone seen the map in the backround? Definatly not a current one. Take a look at the decals: Jobbs orchard. The sniper zooms in on apples.

Discuss.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
I really like all the new features.

I was overjoyed when I saw the engineer demonstration in tr_dustbowl