Assignment Frenzy #3: Models

Sgt Frag

L14: Epic Member
May 20, 2008
Down to the wire.

Submitted with 5 minutes left. Didn't think I was getting my second model done...
Planned on 5 models for the pack (started off a request in the request area). Have a couple small but important models to finish up to the complete set, they won't take too long and I should have them done within a week. But I got the major components done.

First model is 850 tris, 256x256 with an lod of 426 tris and collision.
Second model is about 256 tris. No LOD. 2 512 tex (due tto no time to test smaller version) and is supposed to have skins so people can customize, that'll come later.

Was fun to work under such a tight deadline, I usually don't.

Didn't get as much detail in the first model tex as I wanted, it's got some plain spots... I was working off a really low res image too.

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
i was planning to do a simplified propperized version of Gothic 3' Beliar's shrine for my castle map, but got carried away with BATT, so no submission from me.
g8.jpg

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Now that I've tried a modeling event I can safely say that it won't happen again, ever. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Voting threads for both #3 and #4 will be up sooner or later, I've just not not been feeling motivated to do it, at all.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I'm guessing either not that many people entered or there was a clear difference in skill between the noobs and novices?

Last edited: