CP artpass_re1wind

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
artpass_re1wind_60005.jpg

artpass_re1wind_60016.jpg

artpass_re1wind_60015.jpg

These are some serious overkills with lights.
All of these would look better with less lights everywhere.

re1wind

aa
Aug 12, 2009
Ahhh, my poor determination and mind, they're both flowing out like jelly through a holy bucket...>_>10 hours straight, still finding bugs and errors, vrad refuses do to a full compile...and i'm getting irritated with hammer.

Pc_Madness

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 31, 2009

Your beams are way to thick, as you could probably tell by the repeating texture. They probably shouldn't be flush with the walls either.

And I probably shouldn't have left telling you this until the last day. :p

Whark

L3: Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ahhh, my poor determination and mind, they're both flowing out like jelly through a holy bucket...>_>10 hours straight, still finding bugs and errors, vrad refuses do to a full compile...and i'm getting irritated with hammer.

That made me feel better. Not that I revel in your pain

re1wind

aa
Aug 12, 2009
i give up. not on the contest but on fixing the map. submitting my last non-final compiled map. has some dark areas, black props, among other things, no 3d skybox, etc. if i get in the top 10 i'll be very pleased. ;D

Khuntza

L4: Comfortable Member
Dec 29, 2009
Mr Happy is right..

The grace time was supposed to be used to add in stuff you might have forgotten to pack into the bsp.. so if you didn't pack in all your models in grace time then what exactly were you doing?

You cant expect someone to download the swamp pack to be just to be able to play..