• 30yrs - 35yrs

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 35yrs and over

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

PRG013

L1: Registered
Jan 13, 2012
I saw Star Wars when it was first released in theaters, before it was called Episode IV.

Last edited:

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Finally, somebody joins me in the over-thirty-five club!

Doctor Paprika

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 24, 2011
I'm 23. I seriously expected to be one of the youngest members, not somewhere in the mid-upper range.

The Wiggin

L2: Junior Member
Aug 9, 2011
wow, im 17 and i thought id be the youngest guy here by far. im impressed at how mature everyone here is, by far the best community im apart of. kinda makes me feel crap though, im just about to release my first alpha and some of you lot are 2 or 3 years younger than me and blow me out of the water :/

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
wow, im 17 and i thought id be the youngest guy here by far. im impressed at how mature everyone here is, by far the best community im apart of. kinda makes me feel crap though, im just about to release my first alpha and some of you lot are 2 or 3 years younger than me and blow me out of the water :/

I'm 21, and there are younger people than me blowing me out of the water.

so don't fret.

The Wiggin

L2: Junior Member
Aug 9, 2011
haha well, im hopefully going to upload my first ever map tonight, and then you may see that everyone blows me out of the water. But hey, you have got to start somewhere and I spose we cant all be pros ;)

colacan

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 14, 2012
I'm now 14, so I guess I'm currently (one of) the youngest members. Almost 15 though.

xzzy

aa
Jan 30, 2010
There's no advantage to being older so anyone who clicked one of the first two answers, enjoy it while it lasts.

Pretty much all that happens as you age is you regret wasted time more and more because it's one of the few things you can never get back. Also, you develop a loathing for young people because you get jealous of all the future they have left!

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I don't consider that a universal truth. It may not be true for everyone, but often with age comes wisdom and so called "wasted time" is a lesson learnt that allows you to avoid wasting even more in future. Better to make all your mistakes when you are young and can bounce back.

If i had the opportunity to go back and re-live my teenage years i wouldn't, at least not unless i was allowed to retain my knowledge/skills.

I consider what the pros would have been for doing certain things differently, but then i would have never learnt the valueble lessons that come with making mistakes.

I don't envy the young for anything other than how they have fewer life worries/concerns.

Last edited:

hydragorgon

L1: Registered
Feb 20, 2011
I'm 30 but I'm not much of a tf2 mapper. I think that being older is definitely better. When I was younger I was punching at the fences, getting arrested all the time. I was always upset about the nature of authority and my place in life.

As I got closer to 30 I felt like I hadn't really accomplished much. Therefore I started doing things more strategically. Now I'm much more successful than I every dreamed of. On top of that I can sit down and shut up.

When I see the type of confusion that kids experience, I'm glad I'm an old dustyballs. Plus you get laid alot more. it's all loveless tho, but at least u have variety.

hydragorgon