A Medal Massacre

Jakkarra

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 26, 2009
Ah, but some people got an "Inferior" one, i personally love the silver medal's skin, but there's others who have a different opinion.

However, i'd have liked to have the gold, simply because it adds to my air of Gentlemanneness.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
It's just a medal. If you don't want it you don't have to wear it.

Passerby

L2: Junior Member
Mar 27, 2010
and really who cares it is not game changing but i guess valve always misses the point that the FPS gaming community can be quite immature at times and blows all of this stuff that doesn't even affect gameplay out of proportion.

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Unless GOLD ONLY!!!! servers start popping up, I won't care.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
and really who cares it is not game changing but i guess valve always misses the point that the FPS gaming community can be quite immature at times and blows all of this stuff that doesn't even affect gameplay out of proportion.

It's about player satisfaction. If you release something desirable in a game people love and they don't manage to/can't get it, you're going to piss them off. Call it human nature, greed, "pathetic", it doesn't matter. People are going to get pissed off and there's no amount of "logical" reasoning that's going to change this fact.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I havn't seen a Halo in months. Good thing that it looks shit, although i did love killing cloaked spy's wearing it, since you could still see the glow.

Do people who have purchased the game after the idler altercation get the halo?

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
I havn't seen a Halo in months. Good thing that it looks shit, although i did love killing cloaked spy's wearing it, since you could still see the glow.

Halo looked great, and it's the best medic hat there is.

Deal with it, idler.

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008

I still wear the halo on heavy...certainly looks better then the terrible football helmet
>_>

and no, they don't get the halo