72 Hour Jam 2022

nesman

master of fast travel
aa
Jun 27, 2016
Donation medals have gone out.

As a heads up for anyone who didn't receive a medal: Our distribution cap was set to 1000, so 427 people have yet to get theirs. We're trying to raise it up asap so we can get the rest out. There were also a few donations that didn't select the medal as a reward within the donation window, which is how we're collecting the steam IDs, so we don't have any good data for those ones.

Participant will follow in a few days.

Z4k

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2022
Do they also receive medals for donations at the same time they receive medals for the event?

K3LY8N

Jan 1, 2019
20220821042931_1.jpg

Here, so to speak, is direct evidence that you have awarded the medal, just go to the game.
And so, thanks for the event, it was interesting to try to do something new, original, insane. I don’t know yet if I will be able to complete my map soon, but there is progress in it.

Blanc (Next White)

Jul 22, 2022
Very honored to have received this medal. It's so heartwarming that my SFM poster was among the many great contributions. Thanks so much. Looking forward to 2023! :-D

Z4k

Jul 11, 2022
why didn’t they give me a medal for donation? and others have already been given
:(

MINE_

Jul 3, 2022
Got the participation medal, but not the donation one. I donated items via scrap.tf so I hope I will get mine soon.

TheOriginalLeo

Aug 23, 2022
I sadly haven't received donation medal too for whatever reason. Even tho I left the profile in link donation. :confused:

KNOS

Dec 10, 2021
Under my understanding all participation medals have been sent out for those who qualified? I havent received any medal so I guess I dident qualify? If there's anything else wrong with my entry I would like to know the reason why it got disqualified.

MINE_

Jul 3, 2022
Under my understanding all participation medals have been sent out for those who qualified? I havent received any medal so I guess I dident qualify? If there's anything else wrong with my entry I would like to know the reason why it got disqualified.
I got the participation medal, but not the donation one. I get they are waiting for valve to respond so this kinda sucks.